Brook House Barn and Cottage stand in the village of Scamblesby in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and conveniently situated for a range of locations and activities (all within a half hour or so).
- Glorious walking country with miles of footpaths from the farm
- Idyllic riding with miles of bridleways, wide grass verges and quiet country lanes (from the farm)
- Cadwell Park Race Circuit (1 mile)
- Many good pubs and restaurants serving 'Tastes of Lincolnshire' food
- Unspoilt market towns eg Louth and Horncastle
- Lincolnshire's Aviation Heritage
- Golf –at Woodhall Spa and Louth
- Coastal resorts of Sutton on Sea, Mablethorpe, Donna Nook and Skegness
- Historic City – Lincoln with its Cathedral, Castle and museums
- Market Rasen racecourse
We have put together a page of links to websites to help you plan your activities during your stay with us at Brook House Farm. View it here.