A friendly Lincolnshire welcome awaits you at Brook House Farm. We offer a variety of holiday and short break accommodation options in our converted 18 century barn and cottage. The farm is in an area of outstanding natural beauty with breath taking views across the valley.
Facilities at Brook House Farm include:
- Ample on site car parking
- Outside Barn area with picnic tables and BBQ (grass and hard surface)
- Outside Cottage area with picnic table and BBQ
- On site riding facilities for beginners to advanced
- Undercover area for cycles
- Horse accommodation
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement
Make it a Riding Holiday!
Brook House Farm is a British Horse Society (BHS) approved riding school and livery yard. Our B.H.S.A.I qualified instructors supervise all riding activities and liveries, and we are insured for all riders aged 4 and over. We offer lessons, hacks and full, part or working livery, grass and DIY. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England, enjoy some memorable riding experiences out and about.