If you are looking for accommodation for a family party or group you can book the whole Barn (sleeps up to 22 - minimum 2 night stay). Whether walking, cycling, riding, at Cadwell Park or visiting the area you are assured of a warm welcome. Enjoy using the barn's spacious facilities, a clever mix of traditional and modern, with original 18 century beams and modern under floor heating. A 'continental style breakfast' is available at a small extra cost or you can cater for yourself.
The comfortable en-suite bedrooms can also be booked individually for overnight or longer stays. Visitors can use the facilities offered to whole barn customers.
- Opening Season: All year
- Opening Hours: all year, flexible access
- Number of Beds: 21, sleeps 22
- A very large kitchen and dining area
- A large lounge area with panoramic views across the paddocks
- TV and DVD
- A smaller upstairs lounge area with panoramic views
- Five en-suite bedrooms each sleeping 4/5 people
- En-suites are shower rooms - two (downstairs) are wet rooms
- High standard of cleanliness and furnishing
- Under floor heating
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier (shared with Cottage visitors)
- Drying room
- Outside open area (grass and hard surface) with picnic tables and BBQ
- Ample on site car parking
- All bedding provided
- Kitchen pack (dishcloth, tea towels etc) provided
- Note we do not provide towels for whole barn bookings, but do for bookings for individual rooms.
To receive a quote for your group, however large or small, please complete our Booking Enquiry Form or telephone 01507 343266