Barn and Cottage Holidays in Lincolnshire
A friendly welcome awaits you at Brook House Farm. We offer a variety of accommodation options in our converted 18 century barn and cottage. The farm is in an area of outstanding natural beauty with breath taking views across the valley.
The Barn's comfortable en-suite bedrooms can be booked individually for overnight or longer stays. Whether you are walking, cycling, riding, at Cadwell Park or visiting the area you are assured of a warm welcome.
If you are looking for accommodation for a family party or group you can book the whole barn (sleeps up to 22). Enjoy using the barn's spacious facilities, a clever mix of traditional and modern, with original 18 century beams and modern under floor heating. Read More ...
Groups wanting more rooms may wish to consider booking The Barn and The Cottage, which together sleep up to 27.
The Cottage provides very comfortable, modern accommodation for 4/5 people. With wooden floors, sloping ceilings, under floor heating and bright sunny rooms this eighteenth century conversion makes an ideal base for a visit to the Lincolnshire Wolds.
The Cottage has 2 bedrooms – one with a king sized bed, one with twin beds.
- Private area with picnic tables and BBQ
- Lounge with dining area, TV & DVD
- All bedding & towels provided
- Front entrance to the barn.
- Plenty of comfortable seating and additional dining area
- Picture window with panoramic view across paddocks, TV & DVD
- Very large fitted kitchen and dining area.
- One of the upper floor bedrooms
- Ground floor bedroom
- A 'hen party' at the barn!